We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters, and alerts, registering for a conference, or requesting a white paper or further information. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments, or other content that you upload or post to a Tuc website.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains, and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view, and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.